Built for Clubs
Be aware that many competitors use a much less durable vinyl. Tumbl Trak’s Air Floor is made of an eco-friendly vinyl with a reinforced woven base fabric to offer the maximum protection from tearing, wearing and peeling. Our vinyl is lighter weight, more durable and does not have harsh or damaging chemicals. Endorsed by Olympic athletes and other trusted coaches as well as reported on by scientist Bill Sands as a more positive rebound surface than a traditional spring or rod floor
- Three different lengths:
- 3-meters (approximately 10-feet long)
- 4.5-meters (approximately 15-feet long)
- 6-meters (approximately 20-feet long)
- Easily connect multiple Air Floors end-to-end with Velcro flaps.
- Not intended for use alone on hard surfaces. The Air Floor is recommended to be used on top of a spring floor, tumbling strip, carpet foam or panel mats, the Air Floor offers a bouncier rebound than a rod floor.
Perfect for Home
The Air Floor been a gym staple for over 20 years and now, growing numbers of families are bringing the fun home. Tumbl Trak’s Air Floor is more than a step above the rest with more than 20 years experience in crafting a product with high quality materials and durability. Our Air Floor is made of sturdy, eco friendly vinyl that has a reinforced woven base fabric to offer the maximum protection from tearing, wearing and peeling. With athlete safety in mind we won’t skimp on width. At 5 feet wide, there’s ample room for athletes at all levels to tumble with confidence. Each Air Floor has Velcro attachments at the ends to connect more than one unit together. We’re so confident in our product, we offer a 2 year warranty.