Developed by coach Tom Forster for training wrist/weight-shifting bar and floor skills, this is a must-have piece of equipment in your gym! The octagonal rollers on the ends provide stabilization, encourage good shaping and prevent over-rotation.
The Forster Bar is a training aid intended to help perfect shifting of the gymnast’s wrists/weight in bar and floor skills.
- Rubber coating and padded grip provide a safe and strong support for the athlete.
- Ideal for training bar skills such as clear hips and giants.
- Can be used on the floor or on a wedge mat for teaching/practicing straight-arm back extension rolls.
- Bundle and save: Receive free shipping when purchasing the two or five-pack of bars.
- 17 in wide
- octagonal ends are 5in high
- a rubber material covers the octogonal ends giving them a good grip on the floor
- The bar is covered in a soft foam padding