The Orbiter is a truly versatile training tool for the gym. It offers a safe option for independent practice of skills and also saves coaches from constant spotting!
- Ideal for training back handsprings, front handsprings, round-offs, back tucks and much more.
- Easily separates into a 24-inch long Air Barrel and two foam rings.
- Detachable foam rings separate into donut halves, making the Orbiter a great tool for recreational or preschool programs.
- Donut halves become arches that Velcro to the floor and can be used to crawl under, jump over, for cartwheels, handstands, bridge and back handspring training.
- Add two Booster Blocks and the Orbiter becomes “one size fits all.”
- Includes a dual action hand pump.
- 24in diameter
- 42in long, fully inflated
- Includes a hand pump
- OD48” X ID23.5” X 5”H
- 18 oz. knife coated vinyl
- 45kgs PU foam
- Unique Velcro flaps create a secure connection to keep the two halfs together to create one ring
Download the Orbiter Owner’s Assembly Instructions here.