Tumbl Trak’s™ Addie Beam is a practical and safe gym or home use training beam that will help your gymnast perfect beam skills and build confidence. Ideal for practicing leaps, turns, handstands and many more gymnastics skills.
Perfect for Home
Gymnasts appreciate the look and feel of the Addie Beam because it’s shape and suede cover are just like a competition beam! Expert wood craftsmanship and heavy grade steel fasteners provide superior stability – which is of utmost importance when you’re learning new skills and perfecting the art of balance. The Addie Beam is 8 feet long with feet that are low profile and flat to the ground, designed with the athletes safety in mind. The Addie Beam is easy to put together and can be assembled in just minutes with the provided tools. If you’d like to raise the Addie Beam another 12-inches off the floor, order the Addie Beam Leg Risers.
Need help deciding which balance beam to invest in? Watch this helpful Beam Buying Guide video.
Built for Clubs
The Addie Beam looks and feels like a competition beam, featuring realistic synthetic suede, a hollow wood core, and rounded top corners. This allows gymnasts to train with optimum hand and foot positioning.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY – Designed with safety in mind, keeping your athlete a safe distance (just 5-inches) from the ground. In addition, each base of the Addie Beam is coated in a soft rubber material to ensure it is soft enough for your athlete to step on.
- FAST/EASY ASSEMBLY – The rubber-coated steel feet of the Addie Beam only take two bolts and two washers to secure!
- Measures 8-feet long and 10-centimeters wide, the same width as a competition beam.
- Optional Leg Risers are available to purchase and raise the beam up to 12-inches off the ground.
- Hollow wood core
- Synthetic suede cover similar to competition beam
- 2 Year Warranty
- 8ft long x 10cm wide x 5.25 in high
Download the Addie Beam Instructions here.