Tumbl Trak’s Air Floor PRO is an air-filled tumbling track, commonly called an air track. It’s great for cheer or gymnastics clubs, dance studios, mobile programs, or at home. You’ll notice a big difference in quality from our competitor’s products.
Built for Club
The Air Floor PRO is made with a higher quality, eco-friendly material that is lighter weight, more durable and does not have harsh or damaging chemicals. The Air Floor PRO comes in three sizes, 3, 6 and 9-meters, and features a numbered centered line for use as a visual aid for tumbling.
- Thicker and bouncier version of Tumbl Trak’s™
- Not required to be placed on a padded surface due to its thickness.
- Use as an all-around training aid or substitute for a Rod Floor.
- Connect two or more units end-to-end to create longer tumbling strips. If you purchase two or more strips, be sure to add the filler pieces to your cart as an accessory. These will help close the gap between the seams.
- 3-meter unit includes d-rings that allow it to be secured for a variety of uses, including uneven bar station.
- Velcro perimeter along the edge of the top surface allows for the attachment of a variety of Tumbl Trak™ teaching tools, such as tumble tape or carpet overlay.
- Includes an electric pump and convenient carrying bag.
Perfect for Home
Noted as the thickest and bounciest version in Tumbl Trak’s Air Floor product line, the Air Floor PRO allows gymnasts, cheerleaders and acro dancers to train tumbling skills right from the comfort of home while minimizing the risk for injury. Safe for use outside, but we do not recommend leaving the product outdoors all the time and be sure to put a tarp down to prevent sticks or stones from damaging the product.
Keep safety considerations in mind when selecting an air product for use at home. Tumbl Trak’s Air Floor Pro is 6.5 feet wide providing a nice safe width for beginner tumblers.
- 2m wide (approx. 6.5ft)
- 20cm high (approx. 8in)
- Made in Korea. Designed in the USA.