In addition to their usefulness in teaching tumbling skills, Octagonal Tumblers are great for recreational play as well.
- Aid in teaching various progressions for skills, such as walkovers and handsprings.
- Useful for teaching leaps, tick-tocks, over splits and skills that require height.
- The largest Octagon (oct-828) splits in half to create two developmental shapes that also have lots of uses in the gym like feet high bridges, cartwheels over, jumps up and down, flexibility and so much more.
- Feature heavy-duty web handles on the ends to make carrying easy.
NOTE: We suggest looking at the Air Barrel as an alternative to the Octagon. They are easy to store and ship for free.
SIZE GUIDELINE: Available in four sizes to meet the needs of all levels and ages of athletes (if athlete is working on Back Handsprings)
- 20-inches x 20-inches x 28-inches (35-inches in height or below)
- 24-inches x 24-inches x 30-inches (35-inches to 43-inches in height)
- 30-inches x 30-inches x 36-inches (44-inches to 53-inches in height)
- 35-inches x 35-inches x 35-inches (53-inches in height and above).