Hit the mark with Sweet Spot, an air-filled training aid that improves rebound off the hands and feet of gymnasts, cheerleaders, and dancers. This product is a favorite for coaches trying to prevent overuse injuries to wrists, knees and ankles.
Use on a spring floor as a take-off surface for tumbling or dance skills. The Sweet Spot also offers protection for wrists and ankles when used on the vault table and/or springboard. The Sweet Spot’s portable size makes it easy to use around your facility, adding enhancement to stations on vault, floor, beam or bars.
- Serves as a bouncier, lighter substitute for traditional springboards.
- Features target markers as a visual aid to make foot/hand placement more visible.
- Add an optional Suede Cover for a more realistic feeling when used on the vault table.
- Strategically placed loops on the backside allow you to run straps through so you can attach to the top of a vault table.
- Measures 3-feet x 4-feet x 3-inches thick.
- Includes a Dual-Action Hand Pump.