Any Tumbl Trak™ is a must-have piece of equipment for gymnastic clubs, cheerleading programs, dance acro studios or any program where tumbling is important. For increased safety, many gyms prefer an Inground Tumbl Trak™ that is flush with the floor.
The Inground Tumbl Trak™ requires a poured cement pit in the floor of your gym. Used from beginner to elite levels, it allows athletes to learn and perfect new skills and progressions. Options to the Inground Tumbl Trak™ include a Closed End (frame, springs, pads) or End Block The End Block, placed under the dismount end of the Tumbl Trak™, keeps blocks from getting under the Tumbl Trak™.
- Loop Velcro strips located along the sides of the Trak provide the ability to attach other items, such as Tumbl Tape, to the edge of the tumbling surface so athletes can measure tumbling passes and work towards stretching out tumbling.
- Ability to custom quote the Inground Tumbl Trak™ for your special sized pits.
- Bolts, hardware and complete assembly instructions are provided with purchase.
- The Tumbl Trak pit should be 78in wide and 24in deep.
- The length of the pit will depend on the length of your Tumbl Trak.
- Pit should be made with poured concrete reinforced with re-rod
- Download the complete specifications page on the Documentation tab to the right.
All models ship via Motor Freight. Made in the USA
Download the Inground Tumbl Trak Assembly Instructions here.