Folding Incline Mats, also commonly referred to as ”cheese mats,” ”wedge mats” and ”wedges,” are one of the most functional and versatile progressive skill builders for gymnastics, cheer and acro dance programs.
Perfect for Home
Begin at the high end and travel down the mat, using the lever advantage, for skills such as kickovers, front and back walkovers, back extension rolls and back handsprings. One of the features that sets a Tumbl Trak Folding Incline Mat above the rest is the added Velcro Flap on the high end of the incline. This flap is useful in secureing the mat closed when its folded so it can be used to work on shoulder flexibility, bridges or core body control when in a handstand. Choose from three sizes and three colors, each with heavy duty handles for carrying convenience.
What size should you buy? Your Folding Incline Mat should be as long as your athlete is tall when they have their arms by their ears: Small (24-inches x 48-inches x 14-inches), Medium (30-inches x 68-inches x 16-inches), Large (60-inches x 84-inches x 16-inches).
Built for Clubs
Incline mats provide for a variety of applications, such as uphill vaulting, transition training on bars, basic tumbling on floor, and conditioning. Fold the Incline Mat into a block for training additional skills and drills, or for use as a spotting block.
- Tumbl Trak™ Folding Incline Mats feature a Velcro flap to keep the incline fastened securely shut when folded closed.
- The large Folding Incline Mat features heavy-duty 2-inch wide webbing handles for carrying convenience.
- 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester fabric
- 55 ILD Polyfoam, sturdy nylon zippers and prime foam fillers
- Small: 24”W x 48”L x 14”H
- Medium: 30”W x 68”L x 16”H
- Large: 60”W x 84”L x 16”H
All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in China. Designed in the USA.