Built for Clubs
The Laser Beam by Tumbl Trak™ is a 7-inch wide floor training beam for gym or home use. Clearly marked lines and numbers provide visuals that teach gymnasts how to shift their balance of movement during different phases of various skills. Two white lines indicate where the edges of a competition beam would be. The blue line indicates the center of the beam, and the two red lines are a visual to let the athlete when they are close to the edge.
- Provides for proper positioning of hands and feet while on the beam.
- Allows gymnasts the ability to spot the beginning, middle and end of each skill.
- Comes in 8-feet (Laser Beam Lite) and 16-feet (Laser Beam PRO) options.
- Laser Beam Lite option includes a Velcro flap to allow two or more units to securely attach to one another and folds in half for easy transportation and storage.
- Laser Beam Lite arrives fully assembled. Minimal assembly required for Laser Beam PRO.
- Bundle and save when you purchase the pack of two (Lite or PRO version).
Perfect for Home
The Laser Beam has made a name for itself for being an extremely useful and safe at home training beam. Part of the alure of this unique beam is that it is designed to build confidence and improve skills all while being just 2 inches off the ground. Whether your athlete is working towards full turns or full twists, the Laser Beam with its padded suede surface offers a comfortable place for athletes to go for it!
The unmistakeable lines and numbers on the Laser Beam give athletes a strong corrective action toward staying on the beam. Two white lines indicate where the edges of a 4 inch wide competition beam would be. Note that the Laser Beam is 6.5 inches wide – on purpose! Our thought…if an athlete does 100 attempts confidently they have more time to think about corrections and making it right.
Need help deciding which balance beam to invest in? Watch this helpful Beam Buying Guide video.
LASER BEAM PRO
- FIG length, (16ft 4-3/8” long), 7in wide and 2in high (5m x 18cm x 5cm)
- Easily moved and very stable.
- Wood center, padded with firm foam.
- Some assembly required.
- Store flat.
Download the Laser Beam PRO Assembly Instructions here.